Current Research Projects
Current Funding Sources:
- Nevada Division of State Lands. “Long-term dynamics of aspen stands across the Lake Tahoe Basin: drivers of forest health and identification of restoration priorities”. 2019. J. H. Cushman, T. Refsland, T. Dilts & J.A. Greenberg.
- USDA Hatch Program. “Long-term health of aspen stands: understanding the drivers of population decline for a critical foundation species”. 2019. J. H. Cushman and J.A. Greenberg.
- Nevada Department of Wildlife, “Remote sensing approaches for detecting and mapping medusahead invasion in the Nevada Great Basin: development of regional mapping protocols using fine-scale phenological and spectral variation”. 2017. P. Weisberg, J.A. Greenberg, T. Dilts, S. Tyler, R. Jones, B. Hatch, and J. van Gunst.
- Tahoe Regional Planning Agency, “Fuels Mapping in the Lake Tahoe Basin Using Airborne and Terrestrial LiDAR”. 2018. J.A. Greenberg.
- U.S. Forest Service, “Developing Terrestrial LiDAR Field Validation Protocols & Techniques”. 2017. J.A. Greenberg.
- NASA Carbon Monitoring System: Continuing Prototype Product Development, Research, and Scoping, “Three dimensional change detection of aboveground biomass”. 2017. J.A. Greenberg, J. Armston, L. Duncanson, S. Hancock, T. Painter, S. Conway, and C. Ramirez.